I Am Chosen… To Serve
We need you!
We often give people maps and expect them to find their way to success, but at Chosen we not only want to personally escort them to the right path, we want to take that journey with them even when the effort to change their disposition becomes a long road. Will you take that journey with us?
We are looking for people like you!
- People that not only believe in a child’s right to live, but a parent’s right to thrive so that the child can live an abundant life.
- People who want to be catalysts for change but don’t know where to start.
- People who want to be leaders of change for a generation who is living beneath what they are capable of and who may inevitably teach the next generation to do the same.
Mentor a single mother
To learn more about becoming an integral part of our ministry, please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you within two business days.
Ways that you can become involved
- Become A Mentor
- Become A Part Of Our Prayer Team
- Join Our Development Committee
- Provide Childcare
- Facilitate A Workshop
- Become A Part Of Our Hospitality Team
- Host A Small Fundraising Event
Become a Chosen volunteer
Each person that walks through our doors and offers a smile, copies a document, holds a child, helps plan an event, prays for our mission and so much more is invaluable to us. At Chosen, we have opportunities for you, your organization, your homeschool group, your church and your community to spend time with us in ways that will impact the clients that we serve.
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” — Anne Frank, Diary of a Young Girl
To learn more about opportunities to serve, please complete the form below, and our volunteer coordinator will contact you shortly.